A few days ago I posted that basic script I used to feed emails into bayes via email, there is a small bug in that the first one will work but ones afterwards won't because ripmime doesn't overwrite the files. If you haven't already fixed it, just change the script so it either clears the /tmp/spamtmp (or whatever you used) or use the --overwrite option to ripmime (which I *think* should also work. Sorry about that, I tend to add stuff interactively so I didn't notice the problem.

Ryan Moore
----------
Perigee.net Corporation
704-849-8355 (sales)
704-849-8017 (tech)
www.perigee.net

Ryan Parlee wrote:

I would like to have my users be able to forward spam that they receive to
an email address like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  I would then configure my
mail server to send this email through "sa-learn -spam".  Do I need to worry
about first stripping off "FW: ", the from address (this would be my user
and not the original sender), etc.?  Also, what about
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  In this case, my users would be wanting to
unlearn a particlar message to prevent it from being marked as spam in the
future.

Thanks,
Ryan