At 02:16 PM 11/7/2003, Jennifer Fountain wrote:
am using an internal RBL list.  When I test a header that is in the
list using the following command:   /usr/bin/spamassassin -t
--prefs-file=/var/qmail/.spamassassin/user_prefs -D <
/home/tmp/spam_test.txt,
it labels it as spam.  However, when an email from the same server
arrives, it is not labeled and the user receives it.  I do test that
header and it DOES label it as spam. AGG!

by definition, any mail passed into spamassassin -t will be declared spam.

-t specifies "test mode" and forces a tag/report, even if the score is under the threshold.