Mike Kuentz Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 2:46 PM

> The usefulness of these rules came in handy today, thanks!

I got a plethora of these emails this weekend and today, too. Looks like
that spammer ratcheted up his operations. I had to change the rules to
remove the double ' and " characters. I thought one needed to escape quotes
in regex but I was mistaken. I just posted new rules without the double '
and " characters in response to "Is punctuation really needed?" since his
query was specifically in response to that spammer. Be sure to check that
post or change your rules manually for 100% accuracy.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions