Hello,
        We are currently using Spamassassin + sendmail + spamass-milter to tag
our mail, but we would like to not have outgoing mail scanned.  lda and
outgoing mail are on the same box.  I have tried to just use
spamassassin+procmail but the load spawned a million procmail instances
and mail was not getting delivered.

Is there a way to tell spamassassin not to scan outgoing mail when using
spamass-milter?

Thanks,

--
Chris