We have a number of hosts spamming us using the mailing to a wrong address
which doesn't exist but crafting the reply to address as someone else so
they receive a bounce message and open it and it's spam.

I've tried blocking about 10-15 hosts with iptables and that shuts them up
for a while but doesn't take long for more to appear.   the poor old 64k
connection is being flooded with this rubbish and i wonder if there is a
good way to stop it.  the mailservice doing the spam check is acting as a
gateway for an exchange server so it's not a matter of making sendmail do
something fancy and not accepting mail for addresses that don't exist,
although that means that real mail boucing may end up in the dump should we
go that way.

anybody got any thoughts on a live blocking setup or seen a decent list of
spammers hosts that is fairly up to date?

ta
Matthew