From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 8:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] Blocking of bouncing addresses

so I'm guessing that spamhaus is a thing which you can plug into
spamassassin and mark as spam incoming?   or how would I completely block
those IP addresses with firewall or some kind of deny rules....  that's what
we need around here.   complete and utter shutdown...  :)    thanks for the
feedback...