Hi

Mensaje citado por Aaron Everett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> We are running RedHat 7.3/Postfix/Amavis-new/SpamAssassin 2.61 and have
> Razor2 and DCC working.  This box sits in front of our corporate
> Exchange environment with the sole task of tagging spam.  Postfix sends
> to Amavis, which calls SA, then hands back to Postfix which sends to
> Exchange.  There is no local mail delivery on the SA machine.
>
> I'd like to set up a mailbox in the Exchange organization that users can
> send false negatives to, which could be checked periodically by the SA
> machine.  I'd then like the SA machine to use sa-learn on these
> user-submitted spams and then purge the emails.
>
> The main reason I'm now interested in doing this is because of the
> increasing number of BAYES_00 spams we are receiving/going un-tagged.
>
> Has anyone set something like this up?  Tips/tricks/advise?

I've written a small Perl script using Mail::POP3Client that retrieves the
bodies of all those e-mails reported as spam by the users from a specific
account (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Then the body is being stored in a
tempfile beginning on the first "Return-Path: ", which is the start of the e-
mail your users are forwarding. And for each single message on a file I run

sa-learn --spam -p /var/amavis/.spamassassin/user_prefs <file>

> Thanks!!
> Aaron Everett=20

Carlos