From: Larry Gilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 December 2003 22:29
To: 'Alan Munday'
Cc: 'Spamassassin-List'
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] Source RPMs - Razor2 and DCC

Sounds like you are trying to mix RPM and CPAN installations.  If you are
using a .src.rpm with a .spec file that includes lines like:

BuildRequires: perl(URI), perl(Time::HiRes)
BuildRequires: perl(File::Copy), perl(File::Copy)
BuildRequires: perl(Digest::Nilsimsa), perl(Digest::SHA1)
BuildRequires: perl(Net::Ping), perl(Net::DNS)

and the RPM database does not know about Digest::Nilsimsa, then the SRPM
will not build.  You might want to try Theo's source RPM.  If I understand
his spec file correctly, it uses a pure Perl install and does not require
that the RPM database know about all of the components.  I believe this to
be correct so if I am not, someone please correct me.

  http://www.kluge.net/ftp/pub/felicity/SRPMS/

  razor-agents-2.36-1tvd.src.rpm

--Larry