Is there an sa recipe for this latest innovation, with body as follows?

pique tantrum bob deduce bizarre proscribe tropopause amtrak goal
canst fool earphone anisotropic horrify
casein traversable anion cell stolen contact uproot descent

Thanks

Newbie question - how do I automatically have my spamassassin updated
with the latest recipes (like my virus scanner is for example)?

--
Eric Smith