David Gibbs said:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Is there an sa recipe for this latest innovation, with body as follows?
>
> This spam seems to be designed to bypass bayesian analysis ... and it
> appears to work.  Almost every piece of spam like this I've seen has the
> BAYES_00 rule, which has a negative score.

FYI, a well maintained bayes DB should not get BAYES_00 on a significant
number of spam, even bayes busters.  Here are my bayes stats from my
verified spam folder for the last 500 spam which includes many bayes
busters:

      1 BAYES_00
      1 BAYES_10
      1 BAYES_40
      6 BAYES_44
     22 BAYES_50
      5 BAYES_56
      7 BAYES_60
     11 BAYES_70
      5 BAYES_80
     33 BAYES_90
    395 BAYES_99

Most bayes busters score bayes_99.  The bayes_10 is a monster.com-like
spam, similar to ham I receive.  The bayes_00 was a misclassified ham, an
image only forward from a friend (doh, gotta fix that one).

--
Chris Thielen

Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases:
http://www.sandgnat.com/cmos/