On Monday 05 January 2004 01:25 pm, Andrew Lazarewicz wrote:

> Is it possible to run SA in my configuration at home?  I am techincally
> savvy with UNIX / Linux, but not familiar with detailed configuration of
> mail servers (e.g., POP, IMAP).

I personally use Fetchmail to get the messages from POP, which hands it over
to Qmail (easy to configure), which then calls procmail, which calls SA.
Works pretty well.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Advanced SPAM filtering software: http://spamassassin.org