Hello Stefan,

Saturday, January 10, 2004, 12:03:18 AM, you wrote:

SU> Watch out for following rule, as mentioned working fine with direct
SU> invocation of the spamassassin script, but even after putting it in the
SU> /usr/share/spamassassin 20_head_tests.cf and 50_scores.cf files (did so
SU> for pure desparation and testing; I know, that this is a no-no) it is
SU> consequently ignored by spamd (adding 3.100 3.100 3.100 in the score line
SU> doesn't change anything, before the From =~ I put in a tab instead of
SU> space, also without any effect):

SU> Any kind of help is highly appreciated...

I'm not sure what's wrong on your system -- I ran it through my
mass-check here by itself, and it hit over 5k spam and 173 ham. That
suggests it's a permission or pathing problem of some kind.

Bob Menschel

header   FROM_HAS_UNDERSCORE_IN   From =~ /_.{1,2}\@/
describe FROM_HAS_UNDERSCORE_IN   From: local part contains a spam positioned
underscore character
score    FROM_HAS_UNDERSCORE_IN   3.1

FROM_HAS_UNDERSCORE_IN -- 5501s/173h of 92540 corpus (74948s/17592h)