These guys have quite a reputation for a common con - I ask this question to
provoke discussion and hopefully decision on SA policy on a method of
dealing with these kind and their ilk.

They send a message (spam?) to the domain owner, requesting that he confirm
a request to transfer his domain by clicking a link... or replying to the
message, then they initiate the process.

Here is one such message. The client assures me they did not at any time
contact these guys... which is of course the con - convince the client you
are doing what they asked you to and then do it when they blindly confirm...

I'm thinking there is a special place in hell for companies like this - the
question is, should SA have a mechism and a particularly punitive score for
this sort of practice?

There is a summary with info on a variety of lawsuits of this practice
("domain slamming") here http://www.domainhandbook.com/legal.html

Here is the original message (note I replaced their order ID with 123456 and
a couple other personal bits with CAPS:

Personally I vote for scorring these buggers +100 and any more like them -
but I think a class or common format of rule is required if not already
existant - I imagine there are a bunch of these happening.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

m/