Sorry, been out of the office for a couple of days. Here are hte headers

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview: See if this comes through [...]

Content analysis details: (4.1 points, 4.0 required)
3.3 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
0.9 MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME Message looks like Outlook, but isn't