snowchyld wrote:
> i've noticed very very very low hits on that as a ham, i'm currently
> building my own rules (the first one being this mixed with that cable tv
> thing (split by bad html </randomword> or being a generic 'V-word' spam)
>
> my rules (as i build will be available here)
> http://snowchyld.org/snowchyld.cf

A better way to write the rule againt mPOP Spams :
# mPOP Web-mail (very common)
header __XMAILER_MPOP           X-Mailer =~ /mPOP Web-Mail/
header __SUBJECT_MPOP           Subject =~ /^Re: [A-Z]{3,6}, /
header __REFERENCES             exists:References

meta RATWARE_MPOP               ( (__XMAILER_MPOP && __SUBJECT_MPOP) && ! __REFERENCES)
describe RATWARE_MPOP           Bulk email software fingerprint (mPOP Web-mail) found
in headers
lang fr describe RATWARE_MPOP   En-tête d'un logiciel envoyeur de spams (mPOP Web-mail)
score RATWARE_MPOP              3.5

--
Maxime Ritter