(Didn't mean to go offlist with my reply.  Here it is again)

> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> > rules_du_jour is kind of neat, but I hope it's not going to drive up
> > Chris & Jennifer's bandwidth bills or som 'em over a quota. :P
>
> A thought, and a suggestion:
>
> Thought: Some of the rules in 'rules du jour' look like they are
fairly
> 'stable'. There is no reason to be downloading 'backhair' or 'weeds'
> everyday, is there?

Correct.  The only set going through frequent revisions right now is
"Chickenpox".  I think I'm about to post a revision on Backhair/Popcorn,
but that will be the first change in months.  Still, they will not go
through frequent edits like pox.

Jennifer