I have sa 2.55 running fine with activeperl on a 3.06 ghz 512megs ram
system.  My only issue is that occasionally the multiple perl sessions will
bring the processor to a crawl which is in turn causing problems for other
programs running on the server.

Is there a way of getting better memory management from sa using activeperl
that anyone is aware of?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I have considered running a ram-drive and loading some items in resident
memory to run.  Just looking for a solution.

Thanks