I have a non-functioning program.  I have used Spambayes since year 1999
without a hitch.

Now that I  have a problem, sent an inquiry for help, I receive an arrogant
reply whose technical meaning indicates " you dummy look at out faq and
other info pages first. Follow the instructions, then contact us."
The faq page is filled with technical info of little use to non-technical
people.

I'm outraged at this lack of sensitivity and ignorance since all users of
are not technical people. Furthermore, you want voluntary contributions
which I have made on several occasions.

So, what must I do now. I guess suffer without the help of Spambayes.

Ted Jamison