I get the following message at least 2-3 times per day and it is
reported each time via SC. All the SC analysis points to the following:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  as both webhost and
where email originates.  When I went to www.cyberlynx.net it was some
guy's webpage.  Is reporting this a waste of my time and is this guy the
spammer? below is a copy of the message.  Any assistance is GREATLY
appreciated .  I am tired of this guy and his multiple daily porn page
spamming.

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Apr 18 07:32:38 2001
Received: from [216.242.182.66] by hotmail.com (3.2) with ESMTP id
MHotMailBCA6EFBE00254004314ED8F2B642042826; Wed Apr 18 07:31:03 2001
From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: this is too damn funny
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:04:17
Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"


<html>
<body bgcolor="black">
<p> <font color="red" size="4"><font face="arial">
Hi Gorgeous,<br><br>
I was thinking about how good the other night was.  The way you made me
feel...the way you touched me...I just can't take another minute
thinking about it.  I want to feel you right now.  I am so damn
horny!!!  <br><br>
Last night was even worse.  I couldn't keep my mind off of you so I
decided to have a little fun.  I took some pictures of me butt naked
playing with myself while I was thinking of you.  If you want to see
what they look like <a
href="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/?redirect=www.theglobe.com/kcrgmcl/uwxmi/hsdq.htm">
click here baby.</a>  Let me know if you like them.<br><br>
Hurry over,<br><Br>
Alexa<br><br>
<a
href="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/remove?redirect=www.theglobe.com/kcrgmcl/uwxmi/hsdq.htm">Click
here</a> if you don't want me to write to you anymore.<br><br><br>
</p></font>

<font color="blue" size="2">This message is sent in accordance with with
all current federal regulations.  A remove link has been provided free
of charge for every recipient.  Please click on the remove link above to
be permanently removed from this list.  All removes will be honored
within 48 hours of submission.  It is not our intention to send mail to
anyone who does not wish to receive it and we apologize for any
inconvenience.</font></body></html>

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to