<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I get the following message at least 2-3 times per day and it is
> reported each time via SC. All the SC analysis points to the
following:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  as both webhost
and
> where email originates.  When I went to www.cyberlynx.net it was
some
> guy's webpage.  Is reporting this a waste of my time and is this guy
the
> spammer? below is a copy of the message.  Any assistance is GREATLY
> appreciated .  I am tired of this guy and his multiple daily porn
page
> spamming.

IP block lookup for 216.242.182.66
whois -h whois.arin.net 216.242.182.66

Ciberlynx Inc. (NETBLK-CIBERLYNX)
   550 Fairway Drive Suite 210
   Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
   US

   Netname: CIBERLYNX
   Netblock: 216.242.0.0 - 216.242.255.255
   Maintainer: CBLX

   Coordinator:
      CiberLynx  (ZC87-ARIN)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      954-379-0088

   Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

   NS1.CIBERLYNX.NET  216.242.0.2
   NS2.CIBERLYNX.NET  216.242.0.3

   ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE

   Record last updated on 16-Oct-2000.
   Database last updated on 17-Apr-2001 22:45:09 EDT.

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to