<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I get the following message at least 2-3 times per day and it is
> reported each time via SC. All the SC analysis points to the following:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > When I went to www.cyberlynx.net it was some
 > guy's webpage.  Is reporting this a waste of my time and is
 > this guy the spammer? below is a copy of the message.
 > I am tired of this guy and his multiple daily porn page spamming.

If you're really driven nuts, you'll follow the money trail.
That ALWAYS leads to the spammer.

Did you try calling the ISP?

We generally have to get to the city where they "claim" they're
resident... in your case:

   Ciberlynx Inc. (NETBLK-CIBERLYNX)
   550 Fairway Drive Suite 210
   Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
   US
   954-379-0088

The email address bounces.

Call them up. If the number is bogus, then try directory
assistance. If they have no "Ciberlynx" listed, give a call
to the Magistrate's office in Deerfield County.

Sometimes it takes several calls. But you can get to the ISP.
Once you get to the ISP, then notify the Magistrate in the
municipality where they reside and file a complaint.

I've gotten two such ISPs shut down like that.
But it takes time, phone calls, and pain in the ass.

I have found most of the spammers falsify the information in
the Whois, even to different cities. So, it's going to get
tougher to get them.

If U.S. Congress Bill 718 is passed, then this practice becomes
a FELONY, punishable by fines and/or imprisonment.

That's why it's so important for YOU to contact your Congressman
and make sure they understand the BILL MUST PASS.

Go to: http://www.CAUCE.org/  the full story along with methods
of contacting your Congressman and Representatives is there.

Fred







_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to