Could it not also be that there is simply no space between the headers and
the first html tag? I'm not a member so this has never happened to me, but
I'm just suggesting that it could maybe be something else....
--
Gary Henderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Christian Glockner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bmbkl$ivv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bmbkl$ivv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi,
>
> "Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Sounds like your mail software is adding some HTML code when you prepare
> > the spam for submission to SpamCop.
>
> this also happens with mails from within Spamcop's members' area.
> If I click on "report" for a mail that resides in "Held messages" it says
> "HTML found".
>
> This way, Spamcop is useless for me, because almost 90% of all SPAM I
> receive is HTMLed.
>
> Christian
>
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help