FWIW ... it appears it may have something to do with long subject lines ....

I haven't done an exhaustive study but the ones that have lots of periods or
spaces and then the spammers tracking code appear to trip it up.

The weird part is that the exact same (copied from the View window) messages
get processed correctly if I copy and paste.

Weird.

Bill W.

"Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Gary Henderson wrote:
> >
> > Could it not also be that there is simply no space between the headers
and
> > the first html tag?  I'm not a member so this has never happened to me,
but
> > I'm just suggesting that it could maybe be something else....
>
> That seems to be it.  SpamCop appears to be stripping out the blank line
> that was there, and causing the problem.  bugfixing continues apace...
>
> - Don D'Minion -


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to