Hi,
I have for some time now been receiving a email with hahaha snow white and seven drawfs...I know this is a virus or worm, so I had just blocked sender to delete file.. This has been going on now for months.
I now would like to catch the one where the mail comes from.
What do I need to do?
I got this mail this morning. However new virus control caught it, and it was in delete folder anyway. It does come 1 a week or every so often, I have not tracked that information. I will create a folder for it today.
 
Any clues?
Thanks!
Sheryl Hale
 
 
 
In the life changing business.
Independent Professional
Sheryl Hale
785-263-3493
 
A wise man investigates what a fool takes for granted.
So check it out and learn how to soar.
 
"If you can't do it, I'll definitely understand."
 
��������R�����������������������I�������������M�����������������P������
 
10 minutes -2- FORTUNE! 
 www.go.to/10min2Fortune
 
Opportunity NOW-here! All products guaranteed for 365 days!
To access the E-Merge Presentation click :
http://www.ygy4u.com/sheryll
 
Long distance for 0.0139 cents a minute!
http://www.cditelecom.com/1874001
 
If you wish to be removed (gasp!) due to relocation in the Federal Witness Protection program, or another good reason, you can send a request at anytime by replying to is email with remove in the subject line.

Reply via email to