This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
I apologize if this is in a FAQ somewhere.  I'm new to
SpamCop and don't quite understand how spam reporting
works.

I've followed the directions and sending the spam report
with headers, etc. to SpamCop.  I get a response saying
"ready to process..."  What do I do now?  I clicked on
the non-member link and there is an indiction the spam
has already been addressed.  I assume in this case I do
nothing.  What if this message isn't there?  Do I have to
do something else?  If I don't visit the SpamCop site after
getting the response email, what happens?  Nothing?

And finally, are there any advantages to becoming a
SpamCop "member"?  I don't think I'm interested in 2-for-1
deals or anything.

Thanks for the help!

Dave
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to