[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've followed the directions and sending the spam report
> with headers, etc. to SpamCop. I get a response saying
> "ready to process..." What do I do now? I clicked on
> the non-member link and there is an indiction the spam
> has already been addressed.
When you click on the link, SpamCop does its thing and presents you
with a report that is ready to send. You have to click on the "Send"
button. Or, if you change your mind, you can use the "Cancel" button.
> If I don't visit the SpamCop site after
> getting the response email, what happens? Nothing?
Exactly. SpamCop won't do anything until you tell it to.
> And finally, are there any advantages to becoming a
> SpamCop "member"?
You get rid of the "nag" screen so you don't have to wait to report
spam. You can pass your mail through SpamCop's filters. You get the
ability to ask the appeals team to review the status of an issue if
you disagree with the way it has been set. You get a SpamCop address
you can use as your public face.
- Don D'Minion -
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help