This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Some spammers use my domain name and put random characters before the @-sign. Then 
they send their spam. They use a from-adress with my domain and the random characters 
before the @-sign and the to-adress is also formed this way. I suspect they use CC or 
BCC for the adresses they want to spam.

My mailserver has not been abused to send this spam, always another server is used. 
Now I get hundreds of failure delivery reports from mail admins and mailer daemons 
that the spammed adresses do no longer exist. And I get messages of people that 
complain. I get all these messages for mailboxes at my mailserver that are not 
existent, my mailserver sends failure delivery reports to respond to this.

I don't like this and I want these spammers to stop. Has anyone dealt with this kind 
of situation? What can I do?

I was thinking of changing my domain name, but that's a bit drastic to my taste. Any 
other solutions are greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Richard Zwart
Administrator Innertruth/Cohesian
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to