Gary Burlingame wrote:
> Am I missing something, is there a way to make this an easy service to use?

Unfortunately, I think you have a handle on the reality of the
situation.

You're not completely out of options, but the solution may depend on
how much trouble you're willing to go to.

Your mailing list traffic can come directly to you.  Lists shouldn't
be a significant spam source.  Might have to create a special address
for them, though.

I wouldn't worry about reporting mail that gets stopped by an
rblcheck.  The source of that spam is already in trouble.  

Maybe you could auto-forward all the mail that does get past your
rblcheck to your SpamCop account for filtering and have the remainder
sent back to a secret address.  That would at least put the spam into
the system automatically for easier reporting.  The secret address
could be the same one you use for your list mail.  You still can't do
automatic reporting because you have to review each report, but at
least the amount of clicking around would be reduced.
-- 

- Don D'Minion -
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to