Dear group,
My e-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], I am a student at California University of PA.  
I have begun research on very very fuzzy AI pattern recognition systems.  I want to 
see if I can teach the program what SPAM "looks" like.  Unfortunately, I need SPAM to 
"teach" and test the system.  I tried putting my email address on every newsletter on 
the net i could find and such nonsense, however this proved highly ineffective.  If 
anyone has any suggestions on how I can get a large quantity of SPAM or if anyone 
wants to send me their SPAM I would very much appreciate it.  My mailbox has a 10MB 
limit however, so if someone has more than 10MB that they would be willing to allow me 
to use (here's hoping) we'll have to discuss some other method of transport.  Thank 
you all for any help you can give me.
Sincerely Robert Hostetter
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to