On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 4:15:11 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
(in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> to send me their SPAM I would very much appreciate it.  My mailbox has a 
> 10MB limit however, so if someone has more than 10MB that they would be 
> willing to allow me to use (here's hoping) we'll have to discuss some other 
> method of transport.  Thank you all for any help you can give me.
> Sincerely Robert Hostetter

Well, I suppose I could sign you up to receive [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s email. 
It gets 500-1000 messages a day.

Of course I can't promise you it's all spam.  A large portion is doubtlessly 
mailbombs and "I'll give a fake address to this web site, no one will mind."

Heuristically determining what is spam is a tough one.  You can't even find 
agreement on this group over what spam is.  If you want to narrow it down to, 
say, determining whether something is a legitimate commercial message or a 
scam--that might stand a better chance.  

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to