Reporting the spam to those addresses didn't help. Now I am getting more copies of
the spam per day. Is there an upstream provider for these domains? Here is the
latest header information:
{
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Daily Sweepstakes
Received: from nsgnetsrv1.netsolutionsgroup.com (mail.airportblvd.com [209.16.226.2])
by imta07.mta.everyone.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 62B258A004 for <x>; Sun, 29 Apr
2001 22:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from AspEmail (NSGNETSRV2 [172.16.1.3]) by nsgnetsrv1.netsolutionsgroup.com
with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2650.21) id J7DCNRHW;
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:05:15 -0500
}
- arogge@spamcop
>I am getting spammed with dialfreecalls.com mailings. SpamCop can't find a reporting
>address that doesn't bounce messages, and this spam keeps coming several times per
>week, advertising a bunch of "free" offers.
>I would suggest trying these three:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
[SC-Help] More dialfreecalls.com spam
anonymous poster at 207.172.11.148 Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:37:33 -0700
