Jenn wrote:
> All of my Spam originates from ihub.com  I have used spamcop to send Spam
> reports to them to them, but it has not reduced my Spam at all.  I went to
> www.ihub.com  's website and found that they are infinite technologies and
> that they own mailandnews.com.  I seem to have more success sending personal
> Spam reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED] than to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is
> where spamcop sends them.   Can someone at spamcop investigate whether
> infinite is using a new address for it's Spam reports?

SpamCop sees Infinite and Ihub as the same thing.  Neither have
registered abuse addresses with Abuse.net, which is where SpamCop goes
for reporting addresses if it can.  Otherwise it looks for the SOA, and
that points to Ihub in both cases.

You might ask [EMAIL PROTECTED] if he is the proper contact for abuse
reports, and depending on his answer, ask Abuse.net to register the
reporting address for Ihub.

Here's the abuse.net info:
http://www.abuse.net/
http://www.abuse.net/lookup.phtml
http://www.abuse.net/addnew.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- 

- Don D'Minion -
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to