This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
I am new to this forum and need assistance from spamcop.  My spam report (id#23696954 
)stated that according to the nslookup the ip of www.thegolfchannel.com was 
209.235.24.50 and that the owner was ebalance.com.  I received a response from the 
postmaster at ebalance.com who said that while they are 209.235.24.50, they are NOT 
thegolfchannel.com. 

I used Sam Spade Tools just to check again out 209.235.24.50 again and I got a message 
that said: ebalance.com 209.235.24.50 Possible Forgery - ebalance.com claiming to be 
209.235.24.50 BUT 209.235.24.50 isn't a valid address for ebalance.  When I put 
thegolfchannel.com into the address digger, it came up with the same ip 209.235.24.50

I don't know who is right or wrong. Can they both be 209.235.24; Is spam cop wrong?  
Is the ebalance guy lying?  

Please advise.


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to