Great!  Of course, this "feature" could also be used to determine if a
specific RBL is causing to many false-positives too...

Running all the checks simultaneously certainly will negate the need to
order them in any specific order and should make the overall process that
much faster, especially if you're using multiple RBL's.

What kind of effect will that have on server load?  Many RBL lookups
sequencially versus many RBL lookups simultaneously?  Seems like the process
might be faster, but will take more resources on the server?  Which would
likely mean a basic "Push" with the net result being faster handling of the
session?

Thanks again!

Mike