The first version 4 bug!  Fantastic! :)

spamdyke 3.x uses a file named "_none" to graylist connections that
don't provide a sender address (bounce messages are typically delivered
this way).

spamdyke 4.0.0 changes the layout of the graylist directory structure by
creating folders for the sender domains.  For example, spamdyke 3.x
might have created a file named:

/var/qmail/spamdyke/graylist/localdomain.com/localuser/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Now spamdyke 4.0.0 will use the same information to create another
subdirectory using the sender's domain name:

/var/qmail/spamdyke/graylist/localdomain.com/localuser/remotedomain.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

The error you're seeing is occurring because spamdyke is trying to
convert your 3.x graylist directory into the 4.0.0 structure.  It does
this by first creating a directory for the domain, then moving the
existing file into the new subdirectory.  However, because "_none"
doesn't contain a domain name, it tries to create a folder named "_none"
and fails (because a file already exists with that name).  Then it tries
to move the file, which also fails because the directory doesn't exist.

Because an error is encountered, the connection isn't graylisted but the
message should still be received properly.

I'll get this fixed right away.  A quick workaround is to simply find
and delete all of the files named "_none".  spamdyke will then be able
to create the "_none" subdirectories and graylisting will work without
errors.  On most Unix systems (with GNU tools), the following command
should work (your mileage may vary):
    find GRAYLISTDIR -name _none -type f -print0 | xargs -0 rm -f

-- Sam Clippinger