I think that problem is in my run:
#!/bin/sh

export QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl"
export QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
export NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`
export MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
export LOCAL=`head -1 /var/qmail/control/me`

if [ -z "$QMAILDUID" -o -z "$NOFILESGID" -o -z "$MAXSMTPD" -o -z "$LOCAL" ];
then
    echo QMAILDUID, NOFILESGID, MAXSMTPD, or LOCAL is unset in
    echo /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run
    exit 1
fi

if [ ! -f /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts ]; then
    echo "No /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts!"
    echo "Refusing to start SMTP listener because it'll create an open
relay"
    exit 1
fi

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 10000000000000000000000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l "$LOCAL" -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c
"$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp \
*/usr/local/bin/spamdyke -f /etc/spamdyke.conf \
#--smtp-auth-command-encryption "/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true" \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true \
2>&1
*