I think I've taken splogger out of the picture. I have qmail-send messages
going to the (proper) /var/log/qmail/send/current file via multilog.

The qmail logs look ok now. However, the spamdyke messages are still going
to both the smtpd/current log, as well as /var/log/maillog. Any idea how
that could be happening?

--
-Eric 'shubes'