Hello,

I have a silly question, but in an effort to resolve an issue
I just have to ask.

Every so often one of our clients sends out a mail message
via their website, which gets routed to one of our qmail
servers for delivery (approx 800 messages).

Occasionally when mail is sent during the day, there are
several remote recipients who indicate they are receiving
multiple copies of the message, sometimes up to 10.

There are several consistent remote users who complain
and the remainder are random (as far as I can tell) they
are different users each time.

I will add, that sending an automated email to the same
800 users during non peak hours (3-4am) does not result
in duplicates

My question is does spamdyke impose a timeout on the
response of the remote smtp server that would trigger
qmail to resend the email again, thus producing the
duplication of messages?

Thanks

--
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.

Why email when you can VideoMAIL? !!!

Catch the Wave of the Future Now!
Video Email, Live Broadcast, Blog, Podcast
and more all in one Easy To Use Package

Visit www.321vm.com to learn how!