Dear all,
I have tried with qmail setup it was nice but for smtp authentication i
found spamdyke will be nice tool so i configured spamdyke installation very
easy the authentication i am unable to configure it properly i configured
authentication the authentication is working but the mail is also going even
if the user is not authenticated  i want the users to authenticate and then
only they have to  send mail.

I tried this option

filter-level=require-auth

problem is mail from outside is not reaching my domain saying authentication
error.

host test.mail.com[192.168.8.112]
    said: 554 Refused. Authentication is required to send mail. (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

my /etc/spamdyke.conf file is

log-level=info
local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
max-recipients=5
#rejection-text-smtp-auth-required=TEXT
access-file=/etc/tcp.smtp
smtp-auth-level=always
smtp-auth-command=/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw  /bin/true
filter-level=require-auth

my /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run file is

#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
LOCAL=`head -1 /var/qmail/control/me`
if [ -z "$QMAILDUID" -o -z "$NOFILESGID" -o -z "$MAXSMTPD" -o -z "$LOCAL" ];
then
echo QMAILDUID, NOFILESGID, MAXSMTPD, or LOCAL is unset in
echo /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run
exit 1
fi
if [ ! -f /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts ]; then
echo "No /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts!"
echo "Refusing to start SMTP listener because it'll create an open relay"
exit 1
fi
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 30000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l "$LOCAL" -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c
"$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp \
/usr/local/bin/spamdyke -f /etc/spamdyke.conf \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd test.mail.com \
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true 2>&1

Please help me.

Regards
M. Ramalingam

~