It sounds like you want to force your users to authenticate but the rest
of the world should still be able to send incoming mail... right?  I'm
not sure that will actually reduce your spam very much, but it can be done.

The easiest way is to simply blacklist your own domain(s) using the
"sender-blacklist-file" option.  That way, only authenticated
connections will be able to send messages "from" your domain(s).
Incoming mail from other domains will still be accepted.

-- Sam Clippinger