dnk wrote:
> On 2009-07-15, at 7:56 PM, sebasti...@jammicron.com wrote:
>
>> Glad you are still around, would be a shame to see this excellent
>> piece of software go down in inactivity!
>
> It is one of the main reasons I have not yet jumped to another mail
> server from qmail. My company wants an exchange replacement.....

I'm curious to know why your company wants Exchange. Some
(dis)functionality that you don't presently have? What are the reasons?

If you end up having to install Exchange as a mail store, you're still
going to need some anti-spam measure. A front-end mail server (QMT) with
spamdyke suits this purpose nicely. So I'm guessing that you'll simply
end up adding an exchange server to what you have, and migrating the
user accounts to exchange. You could probably even run them both on the
same hardware with VMware if you like (depending on your volume).

--
-Eric 'shubes'