Dear all,

The tool is verynice and superb. Previously i have asked you the doubts
which i faced which is not working properly for me. I have only made a
mistake.  It is working fine now. This fantastic tool is very easy to
install and that too without any compilation or adding patches in the
existing qmail server. Thank you all.  Thank you to  sam clippinger.

Regards
M. Ramalingam