Michael Colvin wrote:
> Can't Spamdyke block mail using wildcards?  Something like
> *.mydomain.com..???  I think in the recipients blacklist area...  Not
> sure..Haven't played with that much.
>
> If it's only the one domain (or a list of known domains), then I'd look into
> that.
>

> Michael J. Colvin
> NorCal Internet Services
> www.norcalisp.com

This does bring up a neat little trick that can be used with spamdyke to
block sender addresses that are spoofed with your domain. As long as all
of your domain's mail is submitted with authentication (it should be if
it isn't), you can add your domain(s) to the blacklist_senders file, like:
@mydomain.com
This will block anyone pretending to send from your domain who is not
authenticated.

--
-Eric 'shubes'