Yes, you can.  The "config-dir" option basically lets you specify a
different spamdyke configuration file for every domain you host.  If you
want, you can specify different configuration files for each user as
well.  You can also give different configurations for sender addresses,
rDNS names or IP addresses.  It's extremely flexible.

For example, let's say you host the domain example.com, along with many
others.  The users in example.com want to block all mail from senders in
malware.net, but you don't want to block those senders for your other
domains.  You should create a configuration directory for example.com.
I'm going to assume you want it in /etc, but feel free to put it anywhere:
     mkdir -p /etc/spamdyke.configdir/_recipient_/com
In that directory, you want to create a new spamdyke configuration file
that will block the senders.
     echo sender-blacklist-ent...@malware.net >
/etc/spamdyke.configdir/_recipient_/com/example
Finally, add the "config-dir" option to your main spamdyke configuration
file (assuming it's named /etc/spamdyke.conf):
     echo config-dir=/etc/spamdyke.configdir >> /etc/spamdyke.conf

That's it.  When a message arrives for a user in example.com (e.g.
f...@example.com), spamdyke will look in the configuration directory for
a file named "_recipient_/com/example" within the configuration
directory.  Finding that file, it will load the contents and honor the
options it finds.  It won't load that file for any other users.

You can also use other options within those files.  You could turn
graylisting on or off for a domain, you could turn on or off some
blacklists, you can even deactivate all of spamdyke's filters for a
domain if you want to.  There are a few options that aren't allowed in
configuration directories -- see the documentation or spamdyke's "help"
option for a full list.

-- Sam Clippinger