I'm not sure what you're asking about Server Performance or Consuming.
If you want to know if the "config-dir" option causes spamdyke to run
slower, the answer is yes, but just barely.  With that option enabled,
spamdyke has to do more work to look for additional configuration files,
but not very much.  I haven't benchmarked it, but I doubt the difference
would be measurable, even on a seriously overloaded server.

At this time, spamdyke can't block mail to invalid recipients.  That
feature is going to be in the next version, which I haven't finished
testing yet.  As soon as I can find time to finish writing the test
scripts (and fix any bugs they find), I'll release it.

-- Sam Clippinger