>From my own point of view, as many people have done before, I would like to
THANK YOU Sam very sincerely and deeply for Spamdyke and the work that you
have always put in to it for the benefit of us all.  Your dedication,
patience and help are amazing and appreciated.

On a related issue, would you be prepared to let us have a copy of the
script you use to check the websites of incoming mail servers.  And are you
saying that if I purchase mytestaccount.com and send an email with
incoming/outgoing mail servers as mail.mytestaccount.com and do NOT have a
website www.mytestaccount.com then your script would blacklist that email?
I can envisage this being a fairly common scenario when people want personal
email but no website so the website would be the default.

Kind regards,