Hello Christoph,

CK> I can envisage this being a fairly common scenario when people want personal
CK> email but no website so the website would be the default.

Or even set up a masiil server before a website. It seems a guaranteed
way to get a lot of false positives.

Further the message is totally misleading-

"Refused. Your domain name is blacklisted.

You (or someone else) have sent us so much spam that we've added your
domain name to our blacklist. Sorry about that, but we've had enough and we
don't know what else to do. "

When in fact the blacklist has been applied for not having a website,
even when no spam has been received at all.
--
Best regards,
 Niamh                            mailto:ni...@fullbore.co.uk