On 06/08/2011 10:59 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 10:19 AM, ron wrote:
>>      by mail2.nsii.net with (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted) SMTP; 8 Jun 2011
>> 16:48:56 -0000
>
> I'm not familiar enough with TLS to know exactly what DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
> is, but it appears that qmail is working with TLS and no spamdyke.
>
> Perhaps there something errant in spamdyke's implementation of this
> particular combination of encryption options?
>
> I think it's time for Sam to have a look at this.

Just re-read
http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#TLS:
"Rarely, some situations will require specifying the list of encryption
algorithms (ciphers) to be used during TLS. In those cases, the
tls-cipher-list option can be used to pass a list of ciphers in the
format expected by the OpenSSL library. The vast majority of spamdyke
installations will not need this option -- the default list of ciphers
is usually fine. To see the full list of available ciphers, run the
command openssl ciphers."

The default value for for the tls-cipher-list option is unfortunately
not listed. I wonder, is this a spamdyke default, or the openssl
default? Sam?

Ron, what do you get from:
# rpm -q openssl
# openssl ciphers