No, this actually is a bug -- you can reproduce it when you test from a
host that should trigger the reject-empty-rdns filter.  I fixed a
similar issue between the recipient whitelist and the graylist filter in
version 4.0.0 but this one is slightly different and required more
refactoring to fix.

I'm still testing the new version -- the changes are complicated enough
that a lot of the 900+ tests are failing, so it's taking more time than
I had hoped.  It's coming soon though...

-- Sam Clippinger