no, no. i mean i want to filter based on the content that shows up in quoted
log entry as 'from' as quickly as it become available. i already got one
running but i modified sender blacklist filter for this. from what i see dnsbl
are queried earlier which would make sense as all you need is sender's ip, but
i do not fully understand what is rbl logged entry 'from' content from (or whst
data spamdyke  got before it llaunch 1st filter it can)? and as it is there my
question is - is it safe to put my filter as 1st, before rbl? in 97% spam i
fight now can be blocked safely with my filter only, but i'd like to keep rbls.
now i got them off.

another question - there are 3 blocks of filter calls in spamdyke.c - why (it's
simplier to as instead of reading thid big if/else serpent that leads to it :)?